Harvey Sanderson, Dixboro Church Patriarch (Laity Sunday, October, 1982, Dixboro, MI UMC)

A pillar of the Dixboro Church, the late Harvey Sanderson talks about the "risks" accepted by the hamlet faithful in building a church of worship, adding a Church House fellowship hall, an Education wing and acquiring the Village Green. The original sanctuary building was constructed in 1858 and is actively compiling the longest tenure of a structure in continuous use as a church in Michigan.